Hello Bachelorette Season 2016! We are excited about our new “Blow Him Away” party package. This party class is the perfect add-on to your Bachelorette night or weekend plans. You will learn hand/mouth techniques, tricks, and tips–like “cheeking”. Get your bridal team together and add this naughty class to the agenda. This 90 minutes package includes our Signature BJ Class, plus supplies. You just add booze, and Bam!! Bachelorette fun, that will send your Bride on her honeymoon with a few new tricks.
To book your Bestie’s Bachelorette party, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 404-941-4324.
This we are wigging out!!! I love to wear wigs, they are apart of my alter ego. The wig I wore to this bachelorette party, name is Sierra. I have at least 10 of them😹 . I love her so much. She is low maintenance and wild. Here is a few tips for choosing the right wig for you.
1. Find a local store that has nice clean wig displays. You can not try on a raggedy wig and get the full effect. The wigs should be close to perfect condition.
2. Make up your face. This will help you to make a better decision, because will feel pretty. Plus, you can see what the complete look will be.
3. Take a friend, who is honest. Good friends don’t let friends buy an ugly wig. They can’t be returned. Take your time and have fun.
4. Take a few hairstyles you are loving from magazines or make a Pinterest board on the subject. That way you have a few looks to try on first and see where they leas you.
5. Remember, you can always restyle or have a stylist shorten, shape, and style your new wig.
6. Lastly all wigs are not made for you or anyone. You have to figure out what styles work for you. I personally go big or I go home.
I hope these tips will help you find a new wig to revamp you look.
Tomorrow we will discuss ways a wig can boost your confidence and add to your “alter ego’s” persona.
Email any questions you may have about wigs.
We are doing Summer right at School of Seduction. We are a month into our Sexy Dance Camp and the ladies are learning how to shake things up a bit while having fun. We will continue the fun this month with more sexy dance, plus other classes to assist our ladies in enhancing their sexy and confidence. We look forward to seeing you in class:)
The School of Seduction is higher education for women/couples seeking to reinvent their sexy confidence or wanting to enhance various aspects of their romantic and intimate lifestyles. We believe that fun and adventure is the spice of any long term relationship. Therefore, it is our mission to provide each student with an innovative and creative learning experience. SOS takes pride in creating a learning environment that is private and expressive. A space that gives the to…ols and knowledge needed to build confidence in self, flirting, seducing, romance, and sex. Our curriculum is designed to increase the intimacy and fun in romantic relationships. There is no nudity in our workshops.
Join us in the near future for fun, adventure, and intimacy.
Since we are toasting the champagne life and our upcoming Oral Love Class, why not add a sexy lip. I’m Inspired…it is about oral love:) These pouts make me want caviar, a flute of bubbly, and cotton candy for dessert. #certifiednaughty
I knew this night would be one for the books when the Bride called me secretly to brief me on what she wanted. So when her Bridal Crew called it was my objective to give her what she wanted and more. We had signed up for an adventure with this fierce fun loving bride to be.
I don’t know where to start with this one. This evening was the epitome of what makes a “last fling, before the ring.” There was cock-tails, twerking, banana tricks, a naked man buffet, and a super sexy and chocolate entertainer. Delicious!!!! With such a wide variety of naughty things going on, it was such a fluid and sophisticated evening. What I would call designer fun.
Thank you Lisa for allowing me to share in your “last fling.” Wishing you the very best and many everlasting flings with your new Mister.